Sunday, October 08, 2006

I ENJOYING ANNOYING YOU :)) PART # 2

Oct 6, 2006 5:06 pm
It says:
You're improving... and that's good... you're learning
happy midautumm/ mooncake festival.

Respond :
Happy fuckiing midautum mooncake festival my ass..
enjoy...
@bee.


Oct 6, 2006 6:48pm.
It says:
lol, good one. I really feel it!
hahahahahaha

Respond :
COOL, Glad you feell it, hopefully you feel it in your ass?!!
doing what now?
@bee.

Oct 6, 2006 7:55pm
It says:
Just at home in central - wanna come over and suck my long cock? LOL
Hey who is your friend on your left in the pic?
Are you going out?

Peter

Respond:
IT'S MY PREGNANCYFUCKINGNUTTYYOUNGERSISTER!!
I AM NEARLY TO BE IN LKF.. BUT MY HOES ARE BACK OFF AND I HAVE TO BE STUCK AT HOME.
CELEBRATION MIDAUTUM FESTIVAL BY EATING A FROZEN MOONCAKE WHILE MASTURVRATING WITH MY NOT REALLY HUGE DILLDO.... WHAT A LIFE!! ;)
@bee.

Oct 7, 2006 1:05am
It says:
..I dont know... what to say
I guess her pregnancy was an accident.. a consequence of low class, stupidity and sluttiness
:D
You could have come to my home

Peter

Respond:
YOU FUCKING DAMN RIGHT.. IT'S FUCKING IDIOT TO BE A MOTHER!!
THE HECK IS SHE HAD HER FUCKING AWESOME ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND WORK ALL THE SHIT OUT OF HIS ASS TO BE A GOOD FATHER/ GREAT HUSBAND!!
I CAN'T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN TO ASK HER TOO TERMINATE THEIR BABY..

LONG THICK COCK SOUND TEMPTING BUT.. YAWN.. I DON'T DO DELIVER PUSSY!!
@bee.

Oct 7, 2006 2:30am
It says:
Actually I dont like fucking fats girls, eventhough Im big enough to rip fat girls apart. I just accept blowjobs :D
Aanyway a 19 year old cute is coming over to my home at 3am so I'll be doing her tonight.

Respond:
HOLY FUCK.. 19 YEARS OLD SKINNY GIRL DELIVER HER PUSSY TO YOUR PLACE..
HOLY FUCK.. I FEEL FOPR YOU, GOOD FOR YOU, SHE MUST BE A VIRGIN!!
WHAT A LIFE.. SHOULD VE GRAND RIPING A SKINNY VIRGIN'S HYMEN APART..
ENJOY... HAVE A UNFORGETABLE HUMP NIGHT :")
I'LL BACK PLAY WITH MY TOYS WHILE WORSHIP AT THE MOON...
@bee.

oCT 7, 2006 3:09am
It says:
Well it happened many times before - girls love me in any country
:D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

p.s:
IT DOESN'T IRRITATE ME AT ALL HAD HAVE SOMEONE/ FOLKS WROTE FOUL INTO MY INBOX,IT'S OBVIOUSLY COCKY YET FUNNY!! AND I CAN'T RESIST TO DO NOT RESPONDING TO THE SENDER. THEY MIGHT THINK THAT I FEEL ANNOYED BUT ACTUALLY I AM NOT, I AM KINDA ENJOYING TYPING EVERY SINGLE FOULS TO THE SENDER, I REPLIES THEM WITH ALL KINDNESS AND AFFECTION IN MY MIND.

I COULD TELL I HOW MUCH THOSE FILTYHY AMUSING WORDS SOMEHOW MAKES MY DAYS,
I FEEL SOO SORRY FOR THOSE WHO GOT ANNOYED BUT I CAN'T LIE I DO REALLY ENJOY THE MOMENT WHEN FOOLS WROTE ME FOULS AND IT DO MAKES ME BURST OUT WITH SNORTED LAUGHS .. I HAD LAUGH SOO LOUD THAT I COULD HARDLY TO DREW A SINGLE BREATHE, SOMETIME IT'S SCARED MYSELF THAT I MIGHT CHOKE MYSELF TO DEATH.. GOSH!!

No comments: