Friday, February 02, 2007

Gentlemen who are prefer blowjob

Oral sex, Genital get licking, sucking, blowing..
A blow job..
you know why do men prefered them so much??



a bunch of men were asked to take the survey..

which the percentage tell as below:




6% said liked the sensation.

12% said like the excitement.

82% of them are just liked the fucking silence..



The fucking silence... Uhhmmmm!! this made me thinking and wondering..


I suggest go fuck the deaf-mute then!! =)


Well, as a woman myself, I can't help to shut my fucking mouth up..
I just can't keep quiet!! it just sooo fucking nature,
I mean if a guy got all the fucking skill, like he's gonna fuck the hell out of me, like in a " Ohh my god " way. I really moan fucking loud. I am no kidding, I really am.


I mean, you work that wicked cock thrusting my wet pussy amazingly, and the all screaming is telling you that you fucking me high, like I am going to tell the person out there that you fucking great, you can't blame me for that though.


but it doesn't mean that I do purposely the whole screaming " Ooh fuck!! fuck me!! Ohhhh... yes, yes,, fuck me faster, oh my god, ohh my god, I am coming..
ogggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!! Jeeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!
Phhweeeeeehhh............... what a great fuck!!



the point is if you fucking me in a hardcore way, I am going to moaning in a hardcore way too, it just a nature, a female nature!! so if the woman that you fucking with, didn't make a sound, and she is not a deaf-mute either that's mean she didn't feel a thing..in the other word your fucking skill is fucking sucks!!
even a deaf-mute do make a sound if the guy she get fucking with.. banging the hell out of her!! " aahh..uuhhh!!a uuu aha uhuhh!! Moaning is just fucking nature.. a female's nature!

However it doesn't mean that I enjoying the fucking noise anyway, somehow I do felt pretty annoyed sometimes, and most of time I'll get my guy kissing me, sucking his tongue made me quiet a little while, or I'll do his finger licking - sucking, keep my mouth busy when his cock do my pussy!!



but of course having a cock in mouth while got my pussy banging also my perfect fantasy...




what is prefect than having a cock that working on my swelling - wet pussy, at the same time someone shove his cock front of my nose .. suck my cock baby,
I think I'll singing like this:
" give it to me baby!! aahhh ha!!
" give it to me baby..........."

get all fucking up right in the mouth and pussy.. ...
fucking amazing!!!

it understanding, why do guys fancy all the blow job, cock sucking thing, as personal me, I also fancy learning blow job, I can tell you, that I love taking cock in my mouth, running my wicked tongue, teasing the head.
man, I love sucking a cock, not kidding you, I really am.
I think, I like the funny feeling of cock in my mouth, it's soo funny, it's funny good feeling!!
and I've been told I have my tongue skilled well..



I fancy cock to bits.. either in my pussy or in my mouth..
but I never fancy cock stuck right in my ass..




don't ask why, I just can't!!

I got a tight ass..
that only for my shit out..
and after all my ass get very sore if I shit the big shit out!!

So, I don't think that my ass can take the fucking hard cock fuck in and out..
But ass licking is fine for me, I'd love my asshole get licking, the feeling was always sooooooooooo good!!!
I also fancy guy's fingering my ass too.. the feeling always fucking good.. =)

No comments: