Tuesday, October 26, 2004

About Bee

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Ivy
Birthday:23rd May
Birthplace:Borneo, Indonesia
Current Location:Hong Kong
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Current is Light Brown. I maybe will make it red soon!
Height:5'2 / 158cm
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right, my left hand is dead.
Your Heritage:Do You Know Chinese kungfu??
The Shoes You Wore Today:Uhmm.. Kick ass High Heels!!
Your Weakness:emotional and stubborn!
Your Fears:Relationships, worms and Darkroom.
Your Perfect Pizza:Pineapple and Ham and Black Olive, Yummy!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Uuggh..>.<
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Ha ha ha :D
Thoughts First Waking Up:Fuck! Iam over slept!
Your Best Physical Feature:I've Been Told My eyes, Lips and legs !!
Your Bedtime:Huh.. I hit the bed around 12am and falling sleep after 3am!! Insomnia killed me!
Your Most Missed Memory:When I was a kid my dad beat nearly death ( kidding) seriously I missed my past life!!I am doing cool in it 0.o
Pepsi or Coke:Coke!!
MacDonalds or Burger King:Macdonald lar...easy to find and reasonable price, the most famous American food ba!
Single or Group Dates:Both.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nah.. I don't like both of them.. Too sweet, Nasty, Yikes!
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate Please!! Vanila just make me sick!
Cappuccino or Coffee:Ho Ho ho.. COFFEE!! coffee and coffee.
Do you Smoke:Not too Much and not too often!
Do you Swear:damnit.. I won't if kids around!!
Do you Sing:well, Im sing pretty good in the bathroom!
Do you Shower Daily:Eeewhhh.. I did, Twice a Day also brush my teeth!
Have you Been in Love:well.. Im easy fall in love!! Hundred thousand times since I was on grade 3, Ha! Funny!
Do you want to go to College:Yeaahh!!but!!okay!! *sigh*Arrgh!!
Do you want to get Married:Oh yeahhh.
Do you belive in yourself:Yes!! almost always even I fucked up many times!!
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nah!!
Do you think you are Attractive:I really am. thought Im crazy in love with myself.
Are you a Health Freak:uhm.. yes I was worried about STDs and all the stuffs!
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes!! I love them very much, even they beat me when I was a goddamn kid,I already forgive them ^_^
Do you like Thunderstorms:Noo..
Do you play an Instrument:Ugh, Nope!!
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Ho ho..Im drink and drunk everyday!! I am a drunken master!
In the past month have you Smoked:I did!
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Yippiee!! smoke a pot at once!
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes!! Date all the good guys, loser, bastard, ugly, handsome,whatever! I like to dress up and get pretty for my dates..!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:damned me if I didn't!!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Noo..!! No! I hate!Yikes!!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yep and Sashimi lar..!!
In the past month have you been on Stage:No!
In the past month have you been Dumped:You are so mean. Hate this!!
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:In the bathtub all right?
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No Fucking way! why should I do that??!! Crazy!
Ever been Drunk:Hangover you mean? I did puke my tongue out sometimes,passed out in the club's corner, on the couch, rolling on the dance floor,comatose in the bathtub, stuck my head in a toilet hole, sick like hell!!
Ever been called a Tease:Ooh Yes!!! Tease my ass!
Ever been Beaten up:Yes! My dad did when I was a goddamn kid!
Ever Shoplifted:Fucked Nah!!Never! or my dad will kill me!
How do you want to Die:While Im Sleep, probably coz too much boozes and sleeping pills!
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:staying focus and trying to trust others!
What country would you most like to Visit:Maldives and Bali again!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: