Sunday, March 27, 2005

Today Mood:F**king bad..grrr!

I wanna....pinch your nipple babe..wanna kick off my boot and slap your face with.......wanna bite your toes..wanna suck your ....uuumm better..nothing..okei..suck your dick! no big deal na...I admit,I love too..! ahhhahhahaa...what? Im not little girl and Im grew up enough to suck that stuff...so what? don't tell me you don't like it eh?..be honest Im used enjoy..add some chocolate cream..well so yummy,with mint chew gum..wiiihh..so icy cool..champage?beer?hot coffe?hot chocolate?!
yooo... guys! have you try it? never? uuh..ask me then if any doubt there.......if you wanna yoo zaaaa...and then yee haa....don't be silly just ask!okei..no worries,I'd teach the gals and they just need listen carefully and need some pratice at times,the gals doing good absolutely and definetelly no accident happened and everything going cool everntually!!
everybody have fun,sorry Im just got much of deppression..just kidding,btw if really curious you..just drop me line..i'll tell you some trick...not now,coz Im on anger management program!!

No comments: