Monday, June 06, 2005

Rapacious Bee

I just a bee and Im a definitely absolutely a rapacious bee, if I was dinosaur I should be a definitely absolutely a rapacious dinosaur bee..hehheee..huh..what you think if you are a geminian and read this entiries: If you were a dinosaur roaming around the earth in the 'Flirt Era,' you'd be totally rapacious! You'd be king or queen of the Flirt Beasts -- and your sweetie loves you flirting with them! yes..absolutely agreed and I wans't tell joke..coz many times I found out that my behaviour just like a dinosaur..predator..a wild predator....well talk about Beast,what you're guys think about "the toilet monster?..it could appear in the morning when you just wanted to pee or have shower..to eat your body part..the precious one..hhuuu..beware..so I just want to remind you to make sure your toilet safe enough before you pull off your boxer otherwise you will be regret.............

No comments: