Wednesday, August 17, 2005

do you deserve for a fucking phone call?

Yes,!! yes!, Yaahh... hopeless...!! helpless, I was like to get used to nothing to do, now I was like to not willing to do anything, what I had today just drink one bottle of red wine until dry, munch a very big bunch of wheat bread reading an annoyed book.." he's just not that into you"!! this book I bought last friday, when I went to dating "sky" to starbuck coffee in time square! he'd casually pick up this book and throw to me as he know my love life was so sucks!!..actually dude wasn't my real date! just like that book he ask me to buy, he's wasn't that into to me, but I just wonder not yet..opss!!kidding, I went to replaced his birthday that I missed last 4th August,he just a 22years, very, very young guy!! but very very caring dude, he was! as I remembered on early January, I just fight to my-ex to breakup,it was midnight, when he call me up with that crazy willingness to hear me shouting, swearing over the phone for hours!!so he's the one of those dudes I fancied with and he's the youngest one!! Im glad to had those terrible creatures around mylife!!( hey, dudes!!you know who you are)
back to the book, it wasn't an nice book at all, its pretty annoying, but I couldn't ignored the truth..the cold, harsh truth..I'd crying, yelling, swearing and the...Laughing..!!
felt so funny, stupid....what the boys thinking when they says:" too busy to pick up the phone to call the girls they like!! after the book, me and my girlfriends got the clues, and truth..even thought it sound like a shit..so for the other girls who hasn't read this book yet, pls rush to the book shop to get one!! althought we are deserve for a fucking phone call..if that boy ain't call " HE"S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!.so boost your tough as a tough cookies..put on your high heels and kick his ass to the hell..

No comments: