Saturday, October 01, 2005

You Are All Really Fucking Goddamn Morons

Fuck The Morons Off Oh what the heck just now Bali Hit By BLASTS again!!! OH fuck the morons dick!!!
Yes!! Im allowing my lousy mouth to call names to those morons..Fuck You!! What The Fucking hell Went Wrong With You Are Moron Dick Head?? Fuck You!!
go and vanish in to that morons world, the earth ain't for kind of moron's dick, neither hell allows you!! You are all fucking crazy morons !!I won't hold my breathe.
Oh my ghost..Bali Island is really nice place with those lovely native.
why should destroye others life??
oh my ghost,, I thought the bombing issues wasnt true..as I planned to staying there for the rest of my life.
I was planned to get on the plane and fly over there by middle of this month and staying there for months...althought mom and dad, won't let me be...
I've been there on july and all I though the last bomb was over..
but those morons still alive and they are all the crazy dicks still sick.........
I wish that psychotherapy could give thems goddamn lesson..

No comments: