Friday, March 03, 2006

No Pain No Gain A Man's Penis Caught Up Fire

Just Another Bad Day For Danish from Ben
Denmark: A patient broke wind while having surgery and set fire to his genitals. The 30 year old man was having mole removed from his bottom with an electric knife whn his attack of flatulence was ignited bby a spark. His genitals, which were soaked in surgical spirits, caught fire. The man, who is suing the hospital, said: " when I woke up, my penis and scroctum were burning like hell. besides the pain, I can't have sex with my wife."
surgeons a the hospital in kjellrups said: " it was an unfortunate accident."!Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: