Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Body And Hair

And my personal thoughts:
hairy women look 3 times more scary when:
* wear out skirt/ Mini skirt/ short that showing off hairy legs!!
* Wear out Top that showing off hairy armpits..
hairy face, overhang hairy nose..OMG!!
Hairy cat is okay but have to keep it in a neat tiddy cuts

Men Talks on Women's body hair
Hairy Men almost always turn me on.. BUT!!
* OVERHANG HAIRY NOSE IS THE BIG NO- NO *
I can't stop goggling on it and wanting to PUCK it badly
* HAIRY BALLS IS OKAY BUT KEEP IT LESS AND NEAT *
It wasn't nice when those hair stick on my tongue, gagged me nearly to die.. burst out with tears while puke like hell.. This is definitely annoying and upsetting afterall
I urge to bite everything that upset my mood then stab my nails on it.. GRRReerr........!!



4 comments:

x0r said...

that reminds me...

Mr. Charming said...

I agree with your aversion.

x0r said...

didn't remind me enough i guess... i still need to take care of that shit. fucking hair and nails and then i got all this other shit... DUM. we don't even need these things anymore as humans. hair was to keep us warm, genital hair for keeping those reproductive things at stable temperatures. nails were for digging and climbing and picking (not just our noses), plucking, weapons against others, etc, etc... now they just open soda cans, scratch ourselves for relief/pleasure... uh, and trimming them.

@bee said...

LOL.. Nah!!! RFLMAO..Indeed!!!! I leave my nails a bit long.. I'll have my nails picking not only my nose, but also earlobe.. and scratching my butt!!!
I hate when those genital hair stuck on my panties.. it damn tickled then I have get my hands in it and scraching!!!! @,@