Monday, January 17, 2005

my breakup days! OR I'd breakup my days?

dear dude,there's some bad feeling today,Shark not in hk for 1 week,it's good for him fly to indonesia for his job ,,Im doing my job good anyway! so he should put his heart down la...na!no worries la...na!
oke,some stranger try to get in to me,I'll do my best to defense it all.....I used to ignored some protection,,damn it! I think I need some now as long as not over....over protector make me sick eventually!,
monday again,so tired after weekend event..and no rest day until 28 of Jan, oh sheit!!!how can I live with out you..yeah how can I live with out rest from working days..day after day, time pass away I just can't get you out from my mind,,there's no body know I hide inside, I kept for searching but I can't find! there's no one like you! you speak to my heart, how can I live...your lovely face always stick on..hey..hey..wake up babe,,sugar?milk?or just nothing? well..nothing please....im not up set when no sugar ,no milk in my coffee,I used to have Black Coffee,,uumm,,,Man,!Im a tough gal.opps again!
well,,dude as you know Im single again it's nothing for me,no worries! but I think a little bit worried about the condoms,,do I give to somebody who need it or throw its or just leave in the drawer until forever..I have no idea now..perhaps later la...may be the condoms could use by their owner!:)).8bo( above are some lyrics from westlife)
pls leave your message after the...biiiittttttttttttt...thank you for your calling,,bye! I'll get back very soon and wish you have a great day!

No comments: