Tuesday, January 18, 2005

YAU DEE YEAH........

dear dude,today my mood up and down, up and down and down and down,,,,,,,too low can't get up..,besides that my heart yau dee yeah R..dim suen R? the thing that we used to call.... lost jor la..I didn't felt it's still there now..dim suen R?!,, dim suen? dim suen?dim suen? dim ..suen..RRRRR.....tell me la!, hey I got some e-mail from aliens..opss! strangers..opss..from foreigner,,who planned to get in HKG soon! I dont know why they're looking for me to look after of their belongings..hehheheee
I mean they looking for me to show them around,,lead them to crazy......send them aha..mental home..LOL! dude,,you are the one who really know about me....Im not crazy rite? so I have no idea how and why they get my address..uum e mail address..anyhow there's may be my career begin...Im going to planing as guide..aha!! what dude think about a sexy,naughty,insane guide? should be fun rite? kekkekeee..or sound creepy..so the guys would sing a song " ocean apart day after day and I going to insane...after meet me!! hey dude,,I still waiting for you,,when you invite me again R..?how bout super size of me?! hey,,u have a pretty
oo..here im recall to an movie " the sweeten things " perhaps im not misspelling,,I love the song..!!

No comments: