Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The day That I Missed Da Dog

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wuuf!wuuf!,hey,hey,heeeyy...there's the 3rd days da dog went away! fly to brussell and drop to London for his dog friends and probability his mum..hello dog,you have to look look your old mum gaa..otherwise da dog will become god damn dog hahahhaaa..as i remember you're a nice dog so keep nice ya..wuuf..wuuf!I missed walk you on the beach,wuuf,,wuff..I missed you barked to me,wuuf!wuuf!missed running on the beach even sprain my angkle that day..it's nice and great anyways!! I missed da dog at all......wuuuuuuuuff...aauuu..wuu...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell mess she wrote???????
I only know panado or paracetamol!!
I dum know what the hell she say@@@
I'm the lovely sausagge dog########

Anonymous said...

woof woof, this is london calling, i repeat , this is london calling, big kisses in the right places, see ya soon xx

@bee said...

aha..thanks sweet mary,but i really
ewwhh..what u mean enlarge penis pill? oppsss......!! hey,guys what you think about mary?!!!fhkwfetulkl...replied for london dog!see ya!