Friday, April 29, 2005

It's rainy man

"Let's drink like a boss..there's a friday babe..shake your ass..shake your boobs and twisted your bollocks..hehhehhee...........just kidding, I don't even know how to twisting those balls..but I know how to massage them..wow..wow..wooo...Im a beautician also a nice masseuse before Im stucked in this shit company...so I know well how to handle the twins..nah! I just really bored here..coz still on my own words { must attend to fitness centre, swimming pool and having healthy life} it wasnt bad but......but...Im a bit frustated also a bit drepressed.........oh-oh forget it, Im going visit my master...the tarrot reading, she's really a great wich...wanna know why I got many cute admire recently oppss..I can't focuse my brain...it's confused..it's a rainy man..hallelujah..it's rainy man..Oh man!! gotta go..ciao la......leave me ur message after the tone..beee..........

No comments: