Saturday, July 30, 2005

why men love bitches?

" ssrrruufff.....I love good sleep, Im a drool babe while I was on good sleep..Ssrruuueeff..!! just like today, I woke up and found out those salivas lines on my lovely face..OPSS!! and the pillow case too..ha ha ha.!! Ok, I just doind so cool being lazy these days...then sorry if Im missed your call or didn't return anything for it!! for the ones ending up to my voice mail box, which still tells like " Hi this's Ivy, Im not in HK now so kindly please leave your messages beeeppp..I damn myself to no change it..then you're guys left your lovely voice said something like " ahh..when will you back ah? or...What the hell? if you ain't in HK so where are you? " I know your ass stick in HK as well.. ;)p phwweeh...so sorry being over lazy ba! no worries, Im still alive and right in HK now..and I'd change the gretting lah..I do really love my days,lazy in the bed, get out for coffe and bread then browse around internet after that I went to my bed with the new book that I get from Library or even litter bin..errr..nope litter bin please, Yo..today I bought an book it's talk about "WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES..cool eh?! Im curios to know why those guys prefer the bitches than a nice girl..let me check out how to be a bicth and why no guys love the nice girl..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!do u know that the second of why men love bitches that why men marry bitches has come out?shame cant be found in hk!lol nice day

@bee said...

Nuff.. Bitches can always taking a good care of their own butt.. =)

@bee said...

Ouwwhh.. really? no wonder why still no men marry a bitch like me!! anyone can help?? about the book" why men marry bitches"