Monday, September 12, 2005

hike my ass drop in to that....valley!!

Yoo..what the good day it was!!
went to Tai Po, Kicking at bride pool.............just hiking, jumping, climbing and shooting anything!!!!
I was like a mongkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!, jumping!!! climbing, yelling and naked!!! oh my ghost!!!
post those nasty cheese pics soon!! it's grand!!
i was with that lousy shaggy knicker on!! it's horrible!!
Susan that big belly Crazy Hiker!!!, she was the fever one!! she just adventures fever!!! I bet she gonna climbing his hubby soon!!!
Cindy that snotty Girl..ha!! I just pick her up from that bar!!! orr..........Disco or chruch ia it?! I could remembered by!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she could climb anything expect a men!!
Michelle that skinny like bambboo and white paper and what the golly, she had her hair cut..a very very little lttle bit!!! she will cut anything expect her hair!!

No comments: