Tuesday, October 11, 2005

do u believe after we die, sex?

SOMEONE: Ok...your dream is nice ...but your dream only in the world ...what about in the heaven?...you have to plan and dream?
do u believe after we die should be arise and life again....I believe that..you ask
where's God..GOD is Everywhere...we see around us there is peaceful which we have maybe GOD give us some training...you think...Black should be have White., male should be female, night should be afternoon, good should be bad....that's life..So I think GOD give us how to manage our life .....OK...This discuss I don't
want to talk...BTY what do you think about Sex, Free Sex, Have u try? Do you think This is Sin? and also What is spesification Sex

" nah above entiries just from someone asking somebody about, DREAM, BELIEF, and Finally that someone mention about on SEX.
The important or the subject is= SEX.,nah that someone asking somebody to specify what SEX it was and how somebody have its.
that somebody is me. am I meaning something to names mtyself as somebody? yes I am.
I had put my dream known as likes to get retired on my 35 and get my rest life in bali ( ok, bali was bombed so lombok or something like island) and i replied him as well as below after that somene knew my dream, then MY SEXUAL LIFE..Crazy booh!

ME: I believe in nothing, so I live as lively as I am.I just wonder if one day I going on die then there's will be ending of my stories, just like the computer when it become broke those memories will be lost. means there's nothing left on earth, nor even the little memory. but for
my buddies, ppls knew me they can still remember what about me bu t for me once I gone it should be vanish into air and I had power to remember. may be it's complicated to understand but this is my thought since ever!!what about sex?? Nah,xxx! you have to put away about SEX, SEXY and LOVE.
SEX= just a humanly, worldly! what the heck about the free sex it's up to individualities and I had no idea to jugde whom had on SEX with whom.. Im not into that judgemental shoes.
SEXY= boys and girls could be so sexy but doesnt mean they are available for SEX.
LOVE= it's universal and I love all the ppls I should love with...and no sexual with
hence i got many ppls love me, those guys and gals in my buddies list was the real things. we are really about love each other with out sexual matter and discrimination issues!! therefore i love being single no kidding, and no ones will jealous over on my buddies!!
Then I got the hit on below sweet opinion:
someone: ou...you r free girl ha....i am not judge you regarding what ur believe...that's ur right..
Sex for me is important for our health,I like that, but I have no chance...I tell you, I will sex after married my wife or girlfriend.....but how to get
that...I am so stupid...no have time for tinking get relation with female...that's why i told you i am poor....maybe...haaaa...about this one i am so hard....

I JUST THINKING BY BELOW:
SEE? THAT SOMEONE JUST THINKING SEXY WOMEN ( SUCH I AM ) SHOULD BE FREE FOR SEX,NO MATTER WHAT THE EXPLAINATION AND HOW YOU EXPLAIN ITS,,ALWAYS SEXY= SEX FREE !! SO WHAT?
WHAT DA FUCK,WHAT THE HECK,HOW YA HARD? OH GOSHY, KICKING YER ASS THEN YA GOING TO HELL!!

No comments: