Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Achike, Kuso!! Fuck off, shit!!


Ni baka kuso atama !!!! ( mean: You stupid shit head!!! this is what I mumble about over to the the buch of dumb-asses ( those guys sitting on the street and have nothing to fuck in their life )
Those shit head was always whistling like hell, whenever I have to walk myself to home after I finished my " outdoor" stuff. They whistle like a monkey and their face also was look like a monkey ass though, with those shit patting all over the skin,
I am really fucking sick when I take a brief glance over them , I sort of curious about their looking and my curiousity was killed me though, I was like " Oh shit, it is a human face or just a monkey ass??" Gosh, I damn near puke if you want to know the truth, they are all about ugly, the most disgusting stuffs I ever saw!! and how I hated it, I hates all the ugly things, I really puke when I saw the ugly things, but the hell is they're definitely didn't realized how sick I was. so I just try to be tough and get in hurry but the craziest thing is they are started giggling like morons when I happened to faster my pace...what the real buch of son of a bitch they act about.. what the shit eater eh?!! damn right, I wish I could put my poops right there in their ugly mouth.... then pushing its down into through their throat and they die within a second my shit gets into their stomach and poison their nerves!! HAahahhahaa.... How I like my fantasy now!!
Hahahaa My SHIT Can Kills you!!!! check this site, find out why even a bit of shit can kill you!!! I wanted to kills all those stinky bastard..but the reality is I can't do that and I am not allowed to behave like that, or I will have my ass get rape right there on the street, God, How I hate myself now, thing will be different if I happened myself went learning on" Kung fu, kick boxing whatever things to training myself to be a real ass kicker!!! you know I can't even be a " sharp-tongue bitch". guess what I can then?
damn right, all I can do and would do just deafening myself, pretending like I was a real deafmute, and God, How I wished I was a blind person too. .. Gee, I know that I have a pretty look, sort of cute, very lovely too, yeaahh damn cute my ass too.. this is why I also hate myself sometimes, peoples always teasing on you and all your cute stuff too, and this is why so wrong about the pretty women, was I hate being that pretty...Yes!! but just very sometimes, most of the times I was so proud being a pretty stuff and all... people always envy and turn on over the pretty women and I can understand why, me either, I was mad in love with myself all the time I went front at a mirror, I was totally completely crazy in love to myself..
now get back to the son of a bitch whistler, they do really have me in some challenge on my anger management stuff, I doing fine to control my emotion but I swear that I almost crazy and soo nervous, the thing I want to do is yelling back and scolding thems like a mad woman, but all I can do just pretending like there's nothing happen on the earth, I was enjoyed been teasing by thems, Fuck!! then just walk myself to home and mumbling all the swear languages i know in a way to home!!!Shit..again!
and I was into japanese foul language recently,I did forced myself to learning the " GOOD" japanese language and I failed but I swear quite well in japanese and got a helluva times each time I tried to prounonce them properly and the funny thing is NO body will understand what I am swear about.. and it's a guts to explaining to the person you are swear about on what the hell you call them names!!! and the means!! and I think they are just not intellectual enough so they need me to explain and afterwards they get sore ass hell when they know the mean........ these days those people are soo hard to understand and get friendly with!! I damn sore too if I have to explaining the things that I don't want to explain about, but it fun anyway to swearing in a language and some of the dumb ass doesn't know how bad you call their names!! and it's soo tough they probably going to be mad and kills you, but they won't in case you keep stand up and don't telling the meaning of all the crap you're about!! trust me, there's no One will kill you!!
if you happening to learn more swear in foregein language please feel free to click here for more cool swear

No comments: