Friday, April 07, 2006

I don't know what to do now...

the ghost thing still going on, I was like holding cross and praying like I am already insane, priest, bible,.. Ugh! tell me I am not crazy and wish me the thing will be fine as soon as possible.. Help! I am sooo tired but she's my best friend...
I have fever, not enough sleep, dizzy like hell, my contact lens has stuck on my eyes ball already 3 days.. no home for 3 night, I am fucking dirty , no shave for cat, no clean panty, every day wore the same outfit, no make up, no work and I am live in hotel ..still lucky I had chance to shower, brush my teeth!! still have a date...
speaking about Date!!..seem I am going to spoil my dates mood.......
if the ghost thing couldn't settle I maybe have to cancell hang out with two cute guys this weekend.. Aarrgghhh.. they will just think that I am just full of shit and this is surely fucking disappointed...but dating is not my point.. there's still bunch of male I will have to date with...
The problem is I don't know what really going on here about the ghost thing, it's such a big shit coz there are just 3 silly women and one baby girl trying to figure out what to do....if I got to choice I would like to dealing with those relationship shit, I can endure those pain and hurt!!! and the ghost shit was totally drove me Confused............

1 comment:

@bee said...

shit are gone and done, now dating was really fun, hang out with Jim and his pals.. too bad girls couldn't came coz all of them are cute bastard ^_^!!
I was high and drunk still I have to work at 12 midnight till 8am morning..Hell..