Saturday, April 29, 2006

Okay, I'll ask my BF to reply you soon ok? then he will fuck you ok?

From: FESTUS
Date: Apr 25, 2006 11:34 AM
honey what i am saying is that i want u to be my girlfriend,do not be angry becouse it gives me concern over here ok.

From: Ivy bee
FINE!!!!
@bee.

From: FESTUS
Date: Apr 26, 2006 11:30 PM
honey pls i need an answer to my request ok.

From: Ivy bee
okay, I'll ask my BF to reply you soon.
@bee.

From: FESTUS
Date: Apr 27, 2006 11:57 PM
pls i do not need any reply frm ur bf ok.
I f u don't want to be is ok,we can be casual friends ok.

From: Ivy bee
you so fucking bullshit.. I already told you that I have a BF fucking long time ago, and you still talk me shit about grilfriend and shit..
what else you want?
he's very rude like hell.. so please stay nice!!
@bee.



From: FESTUS
Date: Apr 28, 2006 11:48 PM
thanks for ur reply,God bless you for the way u address me ok.

From: Ivy bee

what okay??
you got me and my BF such pain in the ass by saying those girlfriend thing if you want to know he had almost explode reading on your comment in my video.
hell.. God never told me that I am not allows to swearing. God will always fucking blessing me!! no worries!!!
@bee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!How come you get all of the crazy stalkers?

@bee said...

LOL.Shannon did you have that FESTUS cockmongering buttsac toes a bite?!! he seem pissed off now hahahaa.. funny!!

Charming,I like to whine like this " being a cute pretty pie these days ain't easy.look like I drove those stalkers crazy" LOL blame on me =)