Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thx God, I got a new toy boy ^_^

It was 2 am.. 18th April 2006, Hong Kong.and my personal message was write " work..work..work..money..money.money!! and I was chatted with Charming when this weird stuff buzz in my MSN:
society of WORFONOFKB says: hi
ivybee@work says: Haha
ivybee@work says: Hahaha
ivybee@work says: who are you?
ivybee@work says: how do you get my id?
ivybee@work says: are you going to talk to me?
ivybee@work says: or I just have to delete you!
society of WORFONOFKB says: baby
society of WORFONOFKB says: wait
society of WORFONOFKB says: i wanna to talk u
society of WORFONOFKB says: dont bee angry..
society of WORFONOFKB says: heyy are u there?
society of WORFONOFKB just sent you a Nudge!
society of WORFONOFKB says: you write money abovee
society of WORFONOFKB says: but be aware of that money is nothing if u think like me..because i am a Magic_C_baby..what does it mean? so easyy..i tell u later
society of WORFONOFKB says: ?_?
society of WORFONOFKB says: go on working
ivybee@work says: what is that?
society of WORFONOFKB says: i am a Software Developerr in university of american
ivybee@work says: and?
ivybee@work says: how do you get my id?

society of WORFONOFKB says: it means that i know artificial intelligence do u hear it anyway?
society of WORFONOFKB says: i hate girls money..but all of them running ytowards me
society of WORFONOFKB says: (emo icon )
society of WORFONOFKB says: god..
society of WORFONOFKB says: i dont wanna to be sinfuL Guy
ivybee@work says: what do you mean about above stuff?
ivybee@work says: I dont understand
society of WORFONOFKB says: hımm you wrote money money..
society of WORFONOFKB says: is money so important in ur life?
society of WORFONOFKB says: example
ivybee@work says: how do you get my id?
society of WORFONOFKB says: how much earn a day?
ivybee@work says: how you got my id? this is the point!
society of WORFONOFKB says: hımm ok if u wanna ignore me lets do then..
society of WORFONOFKB says: no problem
society of WORFONOFKB says: its random
society of WORFONOFKB says: ok
society of WORFONOFKB says: i get ur address randomly
ivybee@work says: well.
ivybee@work says: just weird

society of WORFONOFKB says: do u get angry?
ivybee@work says: nuff !!
society of WORFONOFKB says: nuff what does it mean
society of WORFONOFKB says: my english is not good
society of WORFONOFKB says: heyyy
society of WORFONOFKB says: are u there?
society of WORFONOFKB says: i wanna to talk u
society of WORFONOFKB says: pleaseee
ivybee@work says: I am here!!
society of WORFONOFKB says: ok
society of WORFONOFKB says: have u got cam baby?
society of WORFONOFKB says: by the way where are u from?
society of WORFONOFKB says: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
society of WORFONOFKB says: do u hear me?
society of WORFONOFKB says: ( emo icon )
society of WORFONOFKB says: where are u?
ivybee@work says: cam for my mamma..hahaha
society of WORFONOFKB says: ok
society of WORFONOFKB says: baby i wanna to see u
society of WORFONOFKB says: pleasee
society of WORFONOFKB says: i wonder so so so MUCH
society of WORFONOFKB says: pleasee
ivybee@work says: hahahahhahhaaa…..
society of WORFONOFKB says: pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ivybee@work says: you are silly..hahahahhaaa
society of WORFONOFKB says: why?
society of WORFONOFKB says: (emo icon )
ivybee@work says: because I dont know you hahahhahaaa..
ivybee@work says: on the other hand I was busy..hahahhahaaa

society of WORFONOFKB says: u know me now
ivybee@work says: useless..hahahahhaaaa
society of WORFONOFKB says: look meee
society of WORFONOFKB says: baby
society of WORFONOFKB says: o know
ivybee@work says: silly..hahahahhaaa
society of WORFONOFKB says: u know ok
society of WORFONOFKB says: if u say ok
society of WORFONOFKB says: i will open my Cam
society of WORFONOFKB says: u know
society of WORFONOFKB says: but u give me sadness
ivybee@work says: I am busy to done my work here.
ivybee@work says: who ever wanted to view your cam anyway? Silly ahahhahaaaa

society of WORFONOFKB says: ( emo icon )
society of WORFONOFKB says: if u know me that i am a star
society of WORFONOFKB says: u dont do that
society of WORFONOFKB says: ( emo icon)
ivybee@work says: I don't care thought!! hahahahhaaaa
society of WORFONOFKB says: jje poehjoe
society of WORFONOFKB says: no promousjee
ivybee@work says: really I saw many star in HK and I don't give a damn care too hahahahaa
ivybee@work says: hahahhahahaaaa
ivybee@work says: hahahahahahaaa
ivybee@work says: I only attract to myself hahahhaa
ivybee@work says: hahahhahhahhaaa

society of WORFONOFKB says: only LAUGH
society of WORFONOFKB says: ok
ivybee@work says: aah also my dear dear boyfriend thought hahahhahaa
ivybee@work says: I just told him about you hahahahaha
ivybee@work says: what you said again? " i am a Software Developerr in university of american" he also do the same stuff thought hahahhaaaa

society of WORFONOFKB says: i delete u bye
ivybee@work says: he told this: it is a computer science term meaning to simulate human thought patterns with computers hahahahahahaa
ivybee@work says: hehheee
ivybee@work says: silly hahahahahaa

society of WORFONOFKB says: ohhh
ivybee@work says: I got a BF hahahahaha
ivybee@work says: he is the best one hahahahahaa



P.S he haven't delete me yet..still keeping stuck on my back!! but I had no time make a fun of this weird stuff yet, later baby..later ! I love horsing a weird stuff like this.. RFLMAO, Oh God thank's for send me a new weird toy amien..LOL!! See I am a nice, friendly, funny girl who like to laugh and easy to get along with.. friendly my ass! nice my ass! funny my ass..RFLMAO.. *snort~snort*
RFLMAOND= rolling floor laugh my ass off nearly death >.<

6 comments:

x0r said...

god... AND I GET SCARED OF BEING A CREEP WHEN I TRY TO MEET NEW PPL..............
don't think i have much to worry about.

@bee said...

LOL..Shannon you got no worries thought.=)
His point is " TURN ON THE CAM BITCH!! >.< DON'T YOU KNOW I AM A STAR!! and my point is" I'M A TERRIBLY SNOOTY!*fuk dat star shit*
"LMAO"

x0r said...

i know, but these FUCKS!!!! make females have their defenses so fortified that guys like me seriously almost don't have the energy to get thru to them or are just plain afraid to even approach girls cause they've encountered so many of these FUCKS!!!
i'm so angry and frustrated and befuddled... i can't ask a girl to hang out without her thinking i REALLY want to just have sex or work on getting in her pants and then trying to get her to marry me even tho i'm a big loser and i want her to support my broke shitty worthless ass.
i just want to cry now after the things i've been running around post and commenting on.

@bee said...

Well Shannon,the problem is the guys and those girls and ain't you. you never request " turn on the cam" yet me the one said" View my cam pls =)
I hate talk with a guy/girl who always screaming like " I WANT TO FUCK YOUR CAM BITCH, I'LL TURN MINE ON TOO!! and I said * fuck that* there are few people I want to see and also want they see me :D
yet I never brought a condom with me whenever a guy ask me out because I don't think he want to sex me up =)and I think * fuck that*
and there are still a lots people who will respect and nice just like us, even thought we had done so many foul language here and there but so what?? and I said * fuck that* and for those drama queen,I said * fuck that* because they just can't wait to take off their pant =)!!!

@bee said...

I think I am confusion about above comment..too sreepy to think about grammar and still no vocabulary immprovement yet..

@bee said...

Why does the hell people still always do misspelling like this!! be=bee this is shit
not even bothering to do a double checking..
what a shame is I've always repeatdly click on spelling engine/
dictionary still I did this damn misspelling shit Arrghh >.<
or typing annoying shit like this " sinfuL,deArI,

and I hate a stranger call me "baby" or brag their shit like a bitch!!AArrgghhh... I can't fucking stand them.