Friday, June 23, 2006

Ivan

One of geminian fella.. his comment.. was drove me nuts!! brusting out laugh and more shit...later!!!

Too Bad my stories are true

Ivan
Hello......I am back......
Loved your story.......man................. you are one ballsy & fiesty gal.......
Hahahahaha.........farneeeeee!!! Still....be careful ya........
dont want you to bite off more than you can chew.....
Me

Ivy bee
Sure you loved to be entertain with my stories and stuffs I am glad that you read and comment your thoughts and feeling here.. no kidding I really am..!!
by the way do you have to feel a bit sorry for that poor GUY.. he need it!! he does really need it...


on Body And Hair

Ivan

hahaha.....where do u come up with all these topics???
U are one kool gal.......
Me

Ivy bee
Too bad not all the gals agreed with me and but lucky me those guys I'd horsing around with had their hair keep in a great ready to lick shape...
the idea is when I was on the bus ride to home.. it was a hairy guy standing front of my seat and I was totally turn on.. horny like heck.. getting sweat and wet!! comapre to the other guys who ain't hairy.. I was totally into that " hairy stuff" but.. BUTT hair definitely big NO-NO too...
you know why God put those hair stick on our asshole?? I find it such trouble, couldn't always make my ass clean after shower and shit even it such a hurts if I rub them a bit rough.......... and it also difficult to shave too.. I did cut my asshole badly once a time when I try to rid them off..



on Darn Strange..Feeling Horny Like Heck..

Ivan
err.........cant help you there!!!
Go get a boyfriend..............
Me

Boyfriends indeed............. a bunch of them!! I wish



on Why Bother??

Ivan
Telling some one something???
Tell it to his face ma......like what you do best........!!!!
Me

Ivy bee
Uhhmm Yeah! you damned right.. but that someone will have no dare to get his ass to face me.. Too Bad I used to doing bad stuffs!! scary like heck!! how come you still fancy my shit??!! you must be something wrong in your ass.. OOppp I mean in your head

No comments: