Friday, June 16, 2006

TO: Too bad my stories are true!!!

my comment to" TOO BAD MY STORIES ARE TRUE!!!

Cut someone balls indeed.. seriously no fucking kidding you are about huh???!!! you can cut my tits/ clit if you want.. like I would love to cut yours..OOppss.. you ain't have a clit but you do have a pair tits..SERIOUSLY .. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN.. FOR THE SAKE'S OF ANYTHING THAT MOVE AND COULD FUCK.. DON'T DO THAT!! I know this comment fucking late.. you maybe already cut all the things that you want to cut but at very least I do still have a chance to drop you this lousy comment here and still I have a chance to watching you and Jason dude downing " AMERICAN CRAP'S BUDWEIDER SHIT"!!! this is a bit late but at very least I do fucking care to drop a comment here and there.. and tell Jason that I say Hello" *giggles* wondering if you guys got drunk and willing to take off some clothes for me.................miiaaooowwww..... DON'T CUT ANYTHING THAT LIVE!~!


comment again.. for" too bad my stories are true..


Errr...!! I got no idea about LOVE! I love STELLA ARTOIS, I LOVE QUEDEZILLA... I LOVE BLOGGING. I LOVE MY SON. I LOVE MYSELF.. * not really* BUT I THINK I LOVE BEING ALIVE........ AND STILL HAVE URGE TO HAVING SEX WITH MALE HUMANS.. INCLUDE YOU IN IT...
LOVE IS RAD! SEX IS RAD... YOU ALSO RAD..UNITED MANCHESTER IS RAD..

BLUE* brad* ALSO A RAD. he taught me to fancy football and stand up for UM forever..!! even we already break up for ages but still I keep my words" I WILL ONLY FIGHT THOSE GUYS/ GIRLS WHO AIN'T INTO MANCHESTER UNITED / STAND FOR MANCHESTER UNITED BA!!!


my thought is " what the heck is that bad anywya?? all are about TRUE!!!! and we ain't afarid to spoke about those SHIT THAT TRUE.. THOSE ARE FUCKING TRUE INDEED!!! IF PEOPLES COULD'T STAND UP WITH THIS " FUCKING TRUE STORIES SHIT.." THEN THEY BETTER SHUT FUCKING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TONIGHT IS UNITED MANCHESTER BALLS WITH TRIXXX........ SUSAN DIDN'T SHOWING HER ASS FOR DRINK AND SHOPPING AFTERWORKS!! MY SISTER GOT TO MEET HER BF SO SHE CANCELELD TO DINNER WITH ME..*God* like I wants to slap somebody face for their mean behaviour.. my boss notice that I got such a anger and curiously asking me me what was happened about my plans tonight then he got regret for asking me "WHAT HAPPENED" since I explode telling him how bitchy those girl friends I used to hang out with cancelled meeting with me..... he pissed off and leave me alone .. I thought he give me a space to calm down....GOD I WISH TO GET SOMEONE'S FACE TO SLAP LIKE THIS: Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
but still I have Pauline ring me up at 9pm.. I was brusting out with JOY and TEARS.."
Me: " fucking bitch!! let me buy you drink tonight.. where are you at now??
the next minutes she show up in my office then next breathe we already in Carniege's Wanchai... Guys in there buy me drink indeed... * wink~wink* and all I have to do is say thank you politely... I wondering.. if all cute ass willing buy me at least a glass of beer?????..... So I got to save more dough for coming summer vacation in Thailand!!!
I'VE GOT A BIT TIPSY WHILE DOWNING 3 GLASSES STELLA ARTOIS AND 2 GLASSES VODKA ORANGE WHILE WATCHING BECKHAM AND OWEN PLAYING THEIR BALLS"" ............ TOO DRUNK TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE HELL MEN WOULD SUCH A BITCH " KICK SOMEONE'S BALLS WHEN THEY GAMING FOOTBALL.. THEY GOT TO KICK BALL NOT HUMAN'S BALLS.............. CRUELS... HUMAN ARE CRUEL.. AND MEN ARE 5 TIMES MORE CRUELS.................
balls balls.................balls....... why men always envy others balls.. why have to kick someone's balls..?? like Owen's balls is cute and adoreable and Beckham balls such a fantastic.. but doesn't mean you got to kick theirs..!!!!
LIKE IT ANNOYING LIKE HELL WHEN THOSE IDIOT BITCHES ( none of my girl friends will do this /when I mention IDIOT that is mean they are not my friends, neither friend of my friends too, so they are just plain of a strangers that I will avoid to have conversation with BUT it's doesn't mean I hate them... I only avoid have conversation with them) like a IDIOT WILL ALWAYS WANTING TO SQUEEZED MY BOOBS.. WHICH I WILL SCREAMING LIKE HECK WHILE RUNS MY FINGERS ON THEIRS FAKE BOOBS AND STABBING MY NAILSS IN IT..!!!CHHEESSS.... FAKE BOOBS..CHHEESS!!!
too bad my boobs are true too!!!!

EGGHH... I AM DEFINITELY DRUNK TONIGHT.....!!! NO BF YET SO I GOT TO MASTURBRATE AGAIN... NOT ONLY TWICE.. I PROBABLY WILL STAY AWAKE TILL TOMORROW NIGHT...

3:24 AM.........................FLASH TO BED.......................... MORE SHIT LATER!!!! MIIAOOWW... KITTY CAT CALLING!!!! MIAAOWW..MIIAOOAAWW....

No comments: