Friday, June 02, 2006

why bother??

you never bother to write before so why bother now??

I am fine, thank's for the lesson, I am still alive, lung still breathe, ass still kicking lively..shitting here and there still normally so no worries!! just you got so funny!!

you never bother to care before so why bother now??

you never bother to call before so why bother now??

you never bother about me so why bother now???

If I decided to ignore you.. why have to bother now???

" why I have to bother your shit anyway??



1 comment:

@bee said...

See???!!!! YOU GOT TO BEG ME.... BUT I WILL NOT FUCKING CARE TO CARE!! MIND YOU??? WAITING TILL MY FEELING BETTER?? NEXT LIFE PROBABLY.. ;p
Oops.. is that you?? Snannon???!!LOL.. I'll never ignoring you!! Never ever... you are the best beast friend of mine..LOL!!