Sunday, December 10, 2006

my new haircuts.. in a shoulder off shot way!!

in my dream.. this is weird that I can remembered my dream by the time I ma wake up in the morning.. which the usually of myself.. I can't/ no able to memories my dream.. not even remembered everything..

last night.. I dreamed seeing myself in a new haircuts.. kinda short comparing presently hair style..
it was short just around my shoulder and no more wave but not in a straigh - sleek sytle either!! and I keep complaining about how short it was..


Hair

To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health. It is indicative of your attitudes. If your hair is knotted or tangled, then it is symbolic of uncertainty and confusion in your life. You may be unable to think straight.

To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.

No comments: