Sunday, April 15, 2007

I look pretty but sad in the wedding gown..

and was about marrying to Mr. wong chuck hang, he look kind of handsome and charming in the tuxedo but sulked face :D !!!
I was sad because I can tell that he had no love for me, like everybody seemed glad and full of happiness for the wedding..
Like his sister and mom trying to assure me.... that her brother totally in love with me.
I was trying to run but I can't move!!
I wake up... it was a dream................................ dream...!!!

To dream that you are getting married to your ex, suggests that you have accepted aspects of that relationship and learned from those past mistakes. Alternatively, it means that a current relationship shares some commonality with your previous relationship with your ex. However, you will not make those same mistakes.?

No comments: