Wednesday, April 18, 2007

No post..

I am busy .......... like hell
I am lazy.. like hell
I am sick... like hell
I am... blank!!!
I've take a ton of medicines that made me look like Alien!!! OOHHHh HELL................................................
my whole body sore!!!
I had throat sore.. Fever and caughing like a stupid dog.

actually I got a lot of shit to blog since the last week.. something " saucy-steamy "
but PC at home totally crashed!! like it's gonna be in the trash basket in any second.

I am sick.. lazy.. sick.. lazy, not feeling exciting updating my " ham sup blog " !!!


Last week my jaw all sore that I can't even open my mouth to eat my food.
I went to my doctor and she told me that because I had working my jaw muscle too much... and was like torn the muscle tissues!!!

She suggest me go for small object to training and praticing my jaw and tongue...

Yeeee!!! I've been told that I am greedy, I used to lust after a huge/big/large stuffs!!! Like I'll get large glass of beer over the small one and sleeping in the huge bed is rad
and sleeping with a cute guy in his huge bed entertaining by his huge cock is brilliant rad!!!

No comments: