Saturday, April 07, 2007

who the fuck do you called fat? bitch!!

One day, me and one of girl friend went to a girly shopping in the Mongkok.
my favorite spot is the vintage shop, I always excitedly spending my day in that area, It was heck of fun that I've got a lot of cute, funny stuffs that only cost me not more that 300 hundred bucks.
while my little friend, Cindy. got nothing. like something about her weight bothering her like crazy. like she can't find a skirt to fit in it. like all the boots sooo small that she can't zip it. then she started to mumbling and sulk her face and complaining about she gained weight and heck. her mood went off to somewhere in the hell.

Like she is going to starting starving herself for the rest of the day, she was planning to skip the dinner tonight, she planning dieting herself for.. maybe a week or month.
I was like kind of irritated when she keep telling me how big her legs are that she avoid to wear shorts, mini or how big her butt that she is desperately for a pair of jeans.

Actually there are a tons of clothes, shoes, jeans and stuff that fit in her size, she is 5'1 / 154 cm heigh and weigh not more that 105 pound, she wear SMALL size tops and 34 jeans.

what wrong with that huh!!!
I told her nearly to die, it's not like that she is fat, if I can get a stuff that fit for me so she can. and these day the size really smaller that the normal back to couple years ago.
I seriously hate the way that she always bring out the negative thoughts, and ending up comment at herself as a fat ass, big legs!! Grreeeerr... drove me up to the walls, I sometime will squezing her neck!!

I haven't done my words yet when someone tap her shoulder from behind. The conversation goes like below:
Girl: " Hey Cindy....
Cindy: " oohh Hello..??"
Girl: " What are you doing here?"
Cindy: " Shop around with my sis!!"
Me: " Ooohh hello darling!!"
Girl: " it has been long, I haven't see you in the church no more...."
Cindy: " Oh well.. getting busy lately, not much offday!!"
Girl: " Wwwoooww... you getting FAT!!
Cindy : " Ohh really?? * starting checking out her butt and stuff*
Me: " Fat?? Fuck off!! what the fuck do you mean with she is
getting FAT??
which part is getting fat?? what the hell do you know
fat?? she ain't ate any shit today and was planning to
starving for the rest of the night because you such a
mean bitch that ain't worth to friendly with.
fuck the church.. is everyone there as bitchy as you??
that always get fucking itchy about someone's weigh??
fucking holy shit... have a good day!! byee!!

I pulled Cindy get the fuck of from her so called friend's sigh!!! without wanted to looking back at that alien!!

Me: " Don't ever let that evil poisoning you!! you no fat!! you're fucking normal little gorgeous..
Cindy: " I am not sure what is her name anyway, she went the same church as me.
Me: " let's get something to munches!!"

Cindy is 8 years younger than me, so I took her like my younger sister. well, I met her in my office, when I working for previous company 4 years ago, she was only 18 years old and I was her Cantonese tutor at the time. she is a baby girl.

I love her as much as I love the three of my younger sister, seriously!!!
if you GUYS take a look at her pic... do you think she is fat??
I take guys words than girls comment..
women are idiot, they thought dealing with anorexia is fucking cool.
it's always fun watching an stupid bitch tossing GREEN SALAD in the famous restaurant..made me laugh my poop out!!
she think she eat fuckin healthy.. all veggies and mineral water!! what a waste huh!! let alone the rest of the food, dessert that they will never have dare to put in the mouth.

Healthy normal girls will off doing some run.. or get a patner and having sex after the juicy steak dinner even better!!!
My experience : After the juicy steak, you have got a lot of pussy juice that provide steamy sex all night long..healthy got all the muscle that could spamming every cock to cock heaven, while fat tighten the pussy, mean more sexy..

while the skinny offering.......
what muscle?
what juice?
Everything is dry like sahara, no shinny pubic hair that feels like yellow grass, the wrikle clit that couldn't swell because of low blood pressure..
the muscle?? where???? skinny doesn't have any muscle only skin.. and bone!! it's leave an empty space, a big dry hole.. in the vagina!! YUCCKKK!!!!!!!
I am sensitive.. super sensitive......... period almost come, me need more cock and food!!!

No comments: