Sunday, June 03, 2007

Wow.. JUNGLE!!

5pm after work, I hit off to gym, Me getting really fat now..
I need to watch out my food and exercise.. attending to gym pretty seriously lately.........
my favorite is Cross trainer, resisstance equipment!!
7:30pm, A woman in changing room in the fitness centre showing off her fuckin hairy cake and shaggy boobs while blow dry her hair.. she just use an very small face towel covering her shoulder as it was the most important area that she have to covering at.
She was like " Wow........... I am open minded!!
I was like " Wow... She is fucking open minded!!
Some other girls put the same expresion in their faces " Wow........ FUCKING JUNGLE!!

I swear to the Lord, guys actually got lost in her jungle if they trying to find a clit to lick.
every dare to go eating up worse guys might choke till death.. she has lots of hair, that kind of hairy her cake was and beside that horrible cake, she also has that white-shaggy butt.. with a lot of pimples on it and she give no damn about cover it up. I wonder why she do that * sigh..



I can't barely hold my head high..stare at her naked body, well.. I couldn't be bother if she have her hairy fuckin cake cover up a little bit..
I couldn't be bother any really...... the total view makes me kind of sick!! especially when I staring in the mirror.. all I can see is her naked butt!! that's makes me sick like fuck!!! YUCK!!

I actually think about she must be something sick in her head.. like she spending the whole evening drying her " kind of thin head hair "
I can tell that she is kind of over pride about her posture and shit..
She was like " Look at me.. I am sexy mama......... I know how to get attention I wanna..

Yeeaaah.... she got all the girls attention at her cake... that's HOT!!!

I really think she must be crazy.... I really am.

Just a minute before I off to shower, I saw her busy with hair dryer and stuff.. and when I done showering.. she was still there.. busily still with her hair and the dryer.........
it was no long when she done with her hair.. she has that hair dryer point at her fuckin hairy cake!! it was horrible................

I hold my breathes.. ... Eewwwhhh...!!!
Every girls there hold their breathes............................EWWWWHHHH!!!
I can't barely look at her, I mean I can't barely look at her CAKE!!! I wonder if she need comb to help... genital hair never look sleek though!!

as I stand next to her.. trying to blow dry my long-curly hair... it's took me 2 minutes before I give up, I rather tie my wet hair than using that fucking blow dryer to dry my hair..
this is one of many reason why I shaved my cake................ as I only need 5 second towel it dry..........................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's save me time besides I don't have to worries about pussy's hair stuck in guy's throat and choke them die............!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grooming is important. ;-)