Thursday, September 13, 2007

Almost weekend

Fucking too much at work my brain dead!!! Dead..dead..deaaaadddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THOSE PHONE CALLS ABUSED MY EARS LIKE DEAF, NOW FUCKING BRAIN LIKE FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!

This is crazy, I've been working like a fucking top-whore from 9am -5:30pm non-stop talking about " money..loans, money,, interest..loan and interests and money " for the whole days, weeks and months............. !!! receiving phone calls, interview borrower after one of another!!
This is really mad as we got a hundred thousand applicantion in a week!!!

Can't belive that I've been working for 10 days, no off day since last wednesday!!!
Tomorrow is no fucking work friday... I am soooo ready for weekend holiday, going to visit and stay in dog's house in Macau, come with me a birthday girl from work, a guy friend, and there's couple of new girls I am going to playing with.. Macau..macau..macau...Macau, macau..macau..
Swimming by the beach / pool, working on my tan a little bit!!!
Drinking and eating in Macau's style a little bit...!!

I might going to gambling a little bit too!! what is that Venetian again??!!
My busy bee's life is getting hard lately, working hard, find a nice -cheap flat is hard..find a good-fuck dick even hard..like it says: " life just like a dick when it's getting too hard just fuck it!!

No comments: