Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cheating great

I am a witness of Soooooooooooooooooo many cheats!
Marriage promise nothing, relationship fucking dull.. people whom commit just can't keep their pants on, it so scary, funny and confused and somehow wipe my lust off!!
Wedding picture won't help when penis getting hard and wanting to fuck so bad aaaaRGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... penis goes insane, thinking nothing but bang..bang!!
when hoping in the bar looking for a hot chicks, not only one and bring them along with couple of his guy friends to home for bang bang! you know, they were fucking like rabbit right in your wedding bed...

Wedding ring just a piece of accessories shit, they mean really nothing, it such embarrassing having that wedding finger stroking deep inside a stranger's pussy!!
Ever wonder how many business trips it took your patner cheat??!!
if those married men can't keep their cock cool in the pants, what can you expects from your not-so loved up boyfriend??!!

I am a silent witness of sooo many cheats.. I stay quiet!! I recording with my eyes * sigh!
Totally disappointed..I think drink too much, think too much!! I talk non-sense!

No comments: