Saturday, June 18, 2005

bathroom for a better mandarin

have you been tried to ring me up for some gossip after 9pm? you must be end up to voice mail box and been force to listen to my lovely voice " hello?? who's calling? yes?, speaking!! oh..ehm..sorry Im not able to pick up your phone now..so kindly pls leave your message..bye-bye..ttuuuutt..!! so the kindly you really willing to drop me a message then you looking forward to hear me kick you back..damn it, you got nothing until you give up and drop in to bed and until you open your eyes..still no return call yet..soo suckss eh? before you going to damn me, does your brain set up an question what the hell going on, why difficult to get connection with me and it's not just a day..it has been a week or more..
yeah..it was past weeks since I observe about mandarin and decide to learn and pratice more so I started to educate myself at home with bunch of mandarin books that I got from library...aaahh...Im learning mandarin desperately..uh! phwew..I locked myself in the bathroom and take a sit on the toilet, I felt confindence to speak more loudly in the toilet..without worried flat mate listen to me and probrably laugh out loud..heheheee..coz my mandarin really..suckss...suckss...!! in the toilet I found out there is a really great place to have relax and soo..quiet!! I dont even realise how many hours it spent and I gonna brings my favorite stuffs company with .. such like a manicure kit, reshape my eyebrow, pulk unwanted hair..ehhmm..job down the dictionary, pratice writing chinese..and by now I could also bring my mobile and the charge so there's no more miss call..or running out of battery........
there's a answer why I missed your call and didn't return back as soon as possiblle..coz..once Im realised it was 3 or 4 hours after............

No comments: