Saturday, June 25, 2005

evil

I don't mind to having sex, I just don't want feeling in love it's a evil feeling
I don't mind to having baby, I just don't want feeling in love it's a evil feeling
I don't mind to get married, I just don't want feeling in love because it's really evil
I don't mind to be a weirdie, i don't mind to be a freak, I just don't want feel in evil feeling!!
I just don't want fall in love, don't even want to believe and never ever want to feel it coz I know there's must be the end of my big grin days.....coz when the games over so this's the beginning of the evil days { envy, obsession, jealous,angry,demand,..etc} and all the history has told the rules, there's almost no happy ending for........ when the love gone and left a broken heart, there's a desperate teardrop, there's always a silently hopeless cry, there's a suffering of the mopes ..
am I sound so unbelieveable? what can i tells if all the stories that i knew are show me the cruel, I was a eyewitness of many broken heart and I know it's was true!! what I gets in my head ? all I wanted to said it's been loved so evil all the things could be soo..horrible!!!! I cut my dare off to challenge the love challenger....Although recalls to my old dad opnion: I was a rebel and damn.. naughty when i was a kid, he wanted to kick my ass and throw me into the lake to be the crocodille dinner..hehheee! and nowadays he thought that his daughter should be a tough lady, yes dad! but wait do you though that Im tough enough to fall in love? don't you? huh even my dad just can show the big grin..err..the teeth Im fear to recall

No comments: