Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bali the Island to die for..

Greeer...extreme bee !! f**king moody bee!!......just last week I was so damn bad mood, it was on the minus level I had since life time..so suck!!! I do had to adjust my brain to stabilize the mood..I can't help to be better than.. does anyone else out there has a similiar mood.. would like to make a friendship with me?? sometimes it's really kill me and the peoples around me once the evil bad mood get on me!! I had treat them and myself badly..however when Im in pretty mood I was the bee who brings so many laugh, happy, smooth the peoples around with my kindness, love and passionate......then I treat myself like a Queen bee..!!
after the very bad week..I do clear my stubborn head trying to please myself and others..I was too picky.!! I such a horrible complainer ..F**ked the peoples that ain't listening my suggestion that I took as a great wisdom...suck!! so by packing myself to Bali the island that I used to fancy since my childhood I hope to set my ass in the meditation somewhere in Bali Island..perhaps find the virgin place to easy get my naked ass bake on the sun lor...
P.S,, I also searching the right place to have my own bar...uuhhmm..I would like to set the bartenders with bikini on..!!!..if you ever fancy to me, impress to my terrible personalities..you may have a chance to meet me in person in Bali ;)p so..take your opportunity..don't be shy to greeting me, Im such in pretty mood and I have very good looking too....ha ha haaa....I had a sexy lip with my tounge to be a killer bee..OPSS!!!see ya in Nusa dua..{ Im a lovely boobs with the blue bikni on } LOOL!

No comments: