Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Good Golly!!

"Oh good golly, it's no paradox that Im such a fox!! shaken your ass, babe!!...yeehaa!! turn to right thened turn to left, spinning around!! " well I don't mean to be crass but I do really love this ass..........
I was like this way everytime got out from bed, standing up on my strike pose front of mirror..staring at myself, it's just feeling like "Oh,Oh..Gee..Im just hot as hell?! who's need a praise now?! " cool, it's seem the medicines really work eh? and according to my date says opps.. I means the Doctor, he's going to increase the dosages next week, at this moment Im about very low dosage..but I felt soo..high...I should be just get the corner and giggle,,but I was like on high explosive..gonna bursting with laugh loudly..it just the beginning? what about the next theraphy then? I couldn't imagine what would happen then..huh!! Shoud be crack my friends out ba when i start to get more medicines, such the heavy dosage!! as friends told it's kind of weird of my attitude lately, as they found out that I'd laugh a lot, most time very loud......it's ain't good news eh?!! yeah..it'd too bad to be good news as the suicide issue..isn't?!! I know you guys couldn't live without me...yeeeahhh!!!
as Britney singing from my CD player..I just a crazy cuddle girl,I just begin having my fun..I want to hit you off!! let's doing cuddle, hugs...gimme youe big armpit..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bee, I haven't a clue what you are talking about. -- D The Charmer

@bee said...

Hello D the mr.charming,,Im in big hurry now, you have time to understand my language, don't you?! by the way I'll get back soon to telling you!! just jokes!! kisssess....!!!