Sunday, September 11, 2005

I was on that laundryman

Sucks! I had two bag of cheese dirty stuffs to send to the laundryman, I had thems in the pretty fucking bag and it was Two bags at all!! I hates thems, I hates to goggle those stupid clothes!! even thought they are mine, and i was the one who wore thems to that nasty look and that daamn bad smell!! ewwhh...
it was so nasty I had no money bring them to the laundrymen!!!hand laundry really wasted my times!!
I had locked mysself at the bathroom for thoousand hours, just to rubbing my dirty clit!! ehh my dirty clothes!! I wantedd to wink wink awhile.........I felt so bang bang on the head!!!
ah i do really need that deep long wink-!!!! try to picture on my daay dream and shalllllaa.....la
I shoouldd get an washing machine, if I could I surely would!! or I better hiring a helper to do those chores , if I could I surely would!! eekk...I could get a great job, if I could I surely would!! but tallks about job, couls make my brain dripping out from my little earholes...........and that's really killed me at all!!! it was really nasty minded at all!!!

No comments: