Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bush definitely innoncent

ha ha ha...I love this bush look!! he does really had that killer look!! take notice on his lovely smile...... what the grand!!! what the innonce smile he's about!!totally fuck, Ha haaa... totaly shits!! ha haaa...
fuck!! Ha ahaha.. hahahaha...... Crazy!! gee,, Im almost there.. almost crazy aHa hahahaha... ho ho..ho he's totaly
Hottie... yuck!! me hottie too...yuck!! yuck!!! Ha hahaha..Crazy aaaaa... haa hahaha..Crazy!! wanna see more the picture??
mine you can go to my photo albums and for his you can go here
prepare to gets shock on his totally freaks look..hohoohoo.. and I hopes you are prepare to puke ..hohohooo.. pls let your stomach empty.. crazy, totally shits!!
PS.Thank to Lasse to sent me the funny site!!! miss ya!! ya made me grinned over those stupid images....thx Q!!!! ha hahahaha...

2 comments:

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

mmm, i think i'll bookmark this site! bush is bushy!

@bee said...

thank's ms.creek, as I did goggled ur blog as well. :D