Tuesday, October 25, 2005

pussy cat the handkerchiefs and jim the fridge

huh..I went to inside out bar at causeway bay, had a glassfull of stella artois then hit off the wanchai for the pizza, I got jim company it was such a lovely moment to see this nice guy!! just wondering why my sister refuse to see him at once!! no choice so I got to home with my sister and dumped that lovely jim at wanchai, let him find his way to his home.. aarrgh, it has been long time havent see him around, thought since the last it was on early january, goshy almost one year.. is this the things called friendship?? no matter what, that friendship never off and always know what the friend standing for.. Cool!! dude was a totally nice and funny, wondering when he never going to be cool.. he can be cold as he describe himself as a fridge which always full of beers inside he hehee... nice fridge jim!!

today, Steve granny has came for visit with a bag which is full up with handkerchiefs.. the pink pink PUSSYCAT tissues , it was the brand made me LOL, i'll had to brings its out and could show to everyone the real pussycat tissue..ho ho ho unbelieveable funny!! totally shits!!
but it's pretty nice to wipe my pee, it's really soft on my cat..hohoho..!
gotta hit the bed off, had share that lousy bed with steve n sister..ho ho ho.. just picturing ourseleves like a can of sardine so warm ba!! nite- nite, perhaps no nightmare..

No comments: