Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Talking Absolutely Nothing But Cock

Jon drop by to my office this afternoon, he had brough a book that he wanted me to read badly, it's called " Talking Cock " by Richard Herring.
Jon had brag over the phone, telling me that I'll love the book.
I was like " Gee, book talk about nothing but COCK!! what is the big deal anway. besides I am not a that fucking extreme cock obessed anyway. even thought I've been known as a cock sucker wanna be!! but I am not a obessed - cock whorshiper..

but somehow I had to admit that he is just get me right, like he always know what kind of book that get into my attention..
those book that never will bore me to death.
I am swear this COCKY book just killed me, just like those one called " The Cather In The Ryer" ( I've been never bore reading this repeatdly ) or the true story of Zahna Hussien ( this book make my eyes water ) those book that he ask me to read.. knowing those book will makes my days :D

And my sweet heart Jon ( he used to call me like this ) not only drop by with the cocky book, he also bring me Vodka blueberry, Beer and Chips as well as himself.
as nice buzz during the hectic working chaos.. what could I ask more??!!

No comments: