Thursday, October 26, 2006

Monthly Periodly Sucxk!!

Yayayaaa..... my first period bleeding day!!!! No rub/ no kiss/ no lick/ no fuck.. NO FUN!!! Only bleeding and annoying cramps!!!
so far the bloody bleeding heck already ruined couple of knicker and stain my jeans..
I am about suffering on cervix - major and minor labia - clit cramps, my back also hurts like heck, like it's going to be broke in two soon.. physical hurts doesn't give a big deal to me, although the ugly - nasty mood was really the harderst part to dealing with...
ever hear about Blue balls/ bollocks?? thought the same things has happen on me!! everything just sooooo blue..
However... I found this posting from mypsace.. she is my number one!!! I've whorship for " I Hate My Period " for pretty long time and there's no one could take her off...God, this post just made my day..

From: I Hate My Period
Hello lovelies,






Men Fight Back! - nice blog I found, check it out, here's a sampler;



PMS: Meaning... Pussys Mad at Something. Anyone who ever experienced this terrible phenomenon from the third party perspective knows, you are always in a lose lose situation, as a man I might add. I compare it to 1 man in a room of 50 women watching the lifetime channel. You are basically screwed. Your opinion will never matter, or your existence for that matter. Forget about guys night out. You are a slave to bitchdom

The rest of the blog is here

And here's a post from Daryn, it's funny and must be shared with the world;

"this was the lead article in my local news paper so thought you'd be interested: 'A scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle. For example, when a women is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged masculine features. Wen she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol, set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump jammed up his arse' Never come across a man looking like that before. Sounds a bit S&M to me. Perhaps that's why I'm gay. Safety reasons"
I Hate My Period x

LOL... God, I love the part of " with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump jammed up his arse'" Mmmwwhhaahahaaa...

@bee.

No comments: