Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's funny, I don't often feel horny now.


I think my body system has developed an anti horny gen..
This is a good sign though...


of course I rather have my man sex me up, like I can't get enough of his cock, I am no kidding, my guy do me like 10pm after dinner, 12am before sleep, 5am in the early morning.
9am he off to work and 12:30pm will be at home by lunch time, just to found out me laying in the bed, waiting his cock to fuck me hard... This is crazy he done his part fuckin well, he take the time never rush do me =) then rush in a cab to work by 2pm!! I pray for my lovely guy every day, pray he have a good working day, get off from work on the time, get home early make me nice dinner tonight and fuck me nicely every night,
Ooh Lord...please don't let my guy die.. I know I am such a badass, I'd suck him nearly to dry..
laying here on the couch I think I am crazily in cocky love hee.. hee.. heeee

No comments: