Sunday, April 29, 2007

My mom just arrived iin HK airport

She is gonna stay in HK for three months and I have to behaving really " GOOD " * sigh
Oh my gud, life already hard enough, every then and now I'll having mama keep eyes every on my moves ...Kau Meeng aaaahhhh *sigh
Imagine what is the GOOD of me would like...................SUPER BORE * sigh

Mom: " Let's go to the church this Saturday..!!!
Me: " Mom, I have to work this Saturday!!"
Mom: " Allright, then we get on Sunday !!"
Me: " Oh dear... I hate to spoil your mood but I have to work on Sunday either!!"
Mom: " Heck!!! Baby, you live a tough life isn't it?? "
Me: " Awwhh.......... Kinda..

Arrghhhhh.............................I love to be with mom.... Arrghhhhhhhhhhhh...

I love fucking with my lovers too...... Aarrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................

And I love drinking with my party folks ............* sigh.................

But seemed like every on now I have to cut off fucking and drinking business a little bit!! * sigh!! this is sound bad for my soul...* sigh but I think I was loved that my mom is getting to knowing the more of me......... the mature-adult side of me that she had no chance to see before!!

Wish me luck yooooooooooooooo

No comments: