Tuesday, May 01, 2007

2am, Now I can't back to sleep.. I can't fucking sleep now... what the fuck if I have to work tomorrow morning?"

Last night I experience about dying, like I had heart attcked.. I am no kidding!! I almost die..really nearly die. I don't really care about dying, I mean if it was only me, I don't give a damn care. there's another person in my bed, my mom sharing my bed.

My mom sleep next to me, we were asleep.. we were sleep a very very.. super deep sleep when my cell phone suddenly ring like hell, I jerking off from my bed hand reaching the table where my mobile screaming baby's laugh ring tone like sending thunderbolt jolt and I got the feeling like my heart beats no rhythmic.
Me shivering and annoyed, shit who is that grandmotherfucker calling in this fucking middle of night .. it was exactly 2:30am.
Me totally wake up..
I mumbling over the phone " Hello??"
Guess who is on the line?? I thought that pretty cock call in, but it was someone's husband, Heck!!
Me: " What's up??"
Someone's husband: " Is xxx with you??
Me: " No..
Someone's husband: " I can't find her and she told that she is out with you!"
Me:" No.. I mean fucking no!!"
Someone's husband: " Really?? Can you ask her to call?"
Me: " Listen........... I said fucking no!! what fucking time is now?" I hung up.

Me trying back to sleep and hardly to breathes, my mom also woke up and notice I was shaking like idiot, my mom help me with a glass of water.
She asking who is the guy call in the middle of night, I said someone's husband.
Mom: " I thought your boyfriend!" then she off to living room, lay down on couch. poor mom !!

after 20 minutes I still can't get the tensions off!! I got fucking needy, I suddenly need to TALK!!!
ooh yeaahh.. I call back someone's husband, I need to vent out my fucking feelings. no surprise he answer the phone.
Me: " Now I can't fucking sleep!!"
Someone's husband: " Sorry for disturbing. I worried about her!!"
Me: " Listen, I haven't seeing your fucking wife for couple of day and We working in different branches. it's not like that I am going to hang out with her all the time."

Someone's husband: "but didn't the two of you off to beach last Thrusday?"
Me: " Yeaahhh.. damned true and it was back to couple days ago and it was a group of us not only me and her and I wasn't see her all the times and never hungout till this fucking late like 3am, besides I have a ton of friends, family and boyfriend to share life with. what would you do if a guy call in your wife middle of night?
Someone's husband: " But.. xxx... she told that she is out with you!!
Me:" FUCKIN NO!!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE FUCK I'VE BEEN.. I CAN TELL YOU THE TRUTH, ME AND A GIRL FRIEND NAME ANITA, THE TWO OF US ARE HAVING DRINK AND DINNER IN DELANEY'S BAR IN TSIM TSA TSUI. AND TODAY I GOT LOT OF SHIT TO DO AT WORK, I HAVEN'T SPOKE TO YOUR WIFE. I HAD NO FUCKING IDEA WHERE THE FUCK SHE IS AT.
Someone's husband: " sorry..
Me: " Now I can't back to sleep.. I can't fucking sleep now... what the fuck if I have to work tomorrow morning?"

Hung up........ texting to his wife " where the fuck are you?!!
turn off my cell phone cursing that motherfucker to hell for half hour before fallen asleep!!

Should he feel ashamed about his behaviour.
I will not brash like this if he never called to my cell phone whenever his wife hasn't return home by 2am.

Recalls 2 weeks ago on Thrusday night 11pm, he call in checking for his wife, which I replied politely that I had no idea. * I really no idea.. I swear to the fucking God..

After two day, me and folks from work get on Saturday night happy hour, I left by 8pm when xxx and folks continue drinking. I don't fucking care what time they gonna be home.. not my fucking business though. ( the next day I heard they were off to lesbian bar.. vice-versa!! )

That Saturday night, I was expect hear from Mr. pretty cock ( Mr.Pretty cock called the other night saying he just reach home it's about 1:30am.) I text back asking how is the boys night out was and I ask if he fancies to fuck me up later in the evening. but I got no respond from 9am until 10pm. that made me fucking mad and I end up turn off my cell phone and sim card down in the toilet. I went to bed fucking early that saturday night..

The next Sunday morning I was freaking out someone's husband break into my voice mail box and leave a ton of bullshit about where the fuck his wife at. and he call in hundred thousand time. I keep deleting without even listening one of his bullshit word.

I wonder why is no word from Mr.pretty cock, probably no space in my voice mail box because someone's husband talk too much shit.. !!! and what happened to xxx??
she got to her husband at 3am after too many red wine in the lesbian bar, the next day she called and said she got several bruise on legs and arms.. and an swelling head.... what a couple huh!!! They were fight like Mr and Mrs.Smith........ I no kidding!!

I had no fucking idea how he got my fucking number.. and why she use my name......!!

anyone could advice what should I respond next time someone's husband call in again??

1 comment:

@bee said...

I need comment!! anyone please drop a comment here??* begg..