Saturday, August 25, 2007

Girls: " WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!! HE TAKE HIS COCK OUT PLAY!!!!

Last night, me and my group has ran into a group of young guys that who got a look exactly like this. they were like about 20-22 years old. and some of them were companied with girlfriends and stuff.

There's one guy, the funnky one dancing seductively around my group and obviously trying to pull at one of my friend. she is the funnier, the sexier in the group.
even he has got a girl with him but he seemed couldn't give a care as his girl walk over and pulled him off. but it's only take 10 sec that he coming back and sneakily dancing behind her.
he kissed her on the neck, rubbing his knob agaisnt her ass. but neither of us give a damn.. it was like both of them enjoying the petting well.
This young man was about 20. and my friend about her 28.
I think they were cool until my I went off to toilet and by the time I got back, she seemed got annoyed pretty much. because the boy keep doing the same" cock rubbing agaisnt girl's butt"

I was sort of drunk as I pat him on the back, one hand hugging him on the shoulder another rubbing hands rubbing on my friend's butt as she lean close to me. hips pressed agaisnt mine.
I know we are about playing " Lesbian couple " as I kissed her on the lips... YUMMY!!!

Me: " Hello mate. I see you been hitting my woman!!"
( squeezing him on the shouler, deep-stare him in the eyes. Ughhh.. )
Guy: " Oh well... she is your girlfriend?"
(he stopping all the move. hands off from my friend. take a step back and looked like kind of shocked.)

Me: " Yeah, that's what you see. but I don't mind if she fancy you!"
( as I grabbed him in the ass and my friend keep dancing around me )
Guys:" eehhmm.......!! ( looked confused )

.
Me: " I can share if you fancy!! and I can see she is kind of got a crush at you, and I see you got a hot body, I can't blame either of you though!" ( I wink, running my finger, circle around his nipple)
Guy: " You got a hot girlfriend!!" ( hands tun wildly on my friend's tummy.)

Me: " And you have got an nice chest too. cute nipple getting hard on huh?!" I wonder if you also got a smooth-shaven package in a huge well down there!!"
Guy: " I did, want a proof?" ( starting to unbotton his pant but stop after the first button off)

Me:" Yeahh sure, so you need help??!" ( as my fingers unbotton his pants rushly )
Me: " Ugh.. Armani white brief.. you've got fashion minded!"
Guy: " Now show me yours!!"

Me:" Babe, show him what he want !! ( she pulled her pant on her bare pubic as he goggling his eye balls nearly to fallen out )
Guy:" Now your turn!! ( point at me)

Me:" Not until you show us your balls and cock.. ( pushed him away as my friend lean even closer to my hip )
Guy:" OKAY!! Deal.....................!!" ( hand down grabbed his cock out )
Girls: " WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!! HE TAKE HIS COCK OUT PLAY!!!!

The rest in the group was screaming and giggling like mad when his loose jointed baby cock swinging freely popping out from his Armani brief, his cock head weakly turning on right and left.. and right and left, looked exactly DEAD!!! Like when you just blackout being hitting on the head..
After all we just hugging each other mad..
I almost throwing myself rolling floor when I laugh so hard that I happening experience ORGASM!!!
It was like fabulous night that I've called sick at work... Too much Vodka redbull I hardly sleep.
Now I fucking sick............. Arrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! ........... Arrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: