Monday, August 27, 2007

letter from AFF

*****ATTENTION*****
I KNOW THIS IS A SEX SITE , BUT I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN REAL GIRLS LOOKING FOR MARRIAGE HERE .....


IF YOU ARE PRETTY ( I am very pretty!! I really am!! ) ,
SEXY ( I am sexy from bones ),
FIT ( I sort of fit, I rarely sick, I consider myself in a healthy group and I got no STD problem. )
GOOD SHAPE ( errr.. this is very depends, sometime I am in a good shape but most of the time I am in B A D S H A P E.. Eekk, Sorry!!! But not very bad but wasn't good enough though !! but I am capable fuck all night long!! ) ,

AND YOUR LOOKING FOR YOUR REAL SOULMATE FOR LIFE ......( fucking soulmate.. what is that??!! I met one before, he is jerk, even refused fuck me in the ass!! soulmate??!! fuck my soultwat indeed )
JUST WINK/HOTLIST me , and ill contact you soon .
I promise to reply to all winks with my contact info for us to MEET !
I will not hesitate to travel around the WORLD to meet my SOULMATE , and BRING her to PARADISE !

I WORK WITH 100 MEN , MOST ARE SINGLE OR DIVORCED ! MOST ARE GREAT GUYS WITH GREAT JOBS ( as well as great cock job, I hope ).
so if you dont like me , maybe ill introduce you to a friend!! ( Oh pimp, I am going to fuck those guy's brain out!!! Yoowzhhaa )
But you must live FOR adventure , BE beautiful , in good shape , eats right , sexy ,etc. ( DON'T MIND KIDS AT ALL, LOVE THEM !) ( shit.. I don't know if my 12 years old will love them .)

YOU MUST BE REAL ( I am real and kicking alive) AND HAVE PICS TO SHOW ( I've got hundred thousand of them ).
AND HOPEFULLY ACCESS TO A WEB CAM ( I have one and I had enjoyed cam sex sometime),
I HAVE ONE ( so do I, let's fuck our cam broke then) ,
AND IT WOULD GREAT TO SEE YOU LIVE EVEN FOR A FEW MOMENTS. ( I LOVE CAM ON CAM SEX, licking monitor till its cum with my wicked tongue!! )

THANKS FOR READING THIS , AND MAY ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE ..........SEE YA SOON !

P.S: I mean thank's for reading this, and may all our fucking dreams come fucking true!! See all of you ( morons ) soon!!!

No comments: